We ourselves are fans of system bets and sports betting strategies that deal with system bets.
Explanations for this system bet calculator continue below
Summary: Select system - enter odds - calculate
Top 3 bookmakers for system bets
The specified EUR / USD amounts represent the maximum bonus available for new customers. | 18+ | Terms and conditions apply
Everyone has already experienced it. You have made a nice combination bet of maybe 4-5 games (more games are seldom useful anyway), but in the end the bet fails because of a 'fallen' game ... With a system bet this would not have happened to you, you would have won anyway, or at least at least not or less lost.
How it turns out depends of course on the chosen system and the odds of the tips. In general, a system bet is particularly worthwhile with higher odds, because there is a higher probability that tips will not turn out correctly. If you want, you can use the betting calculator to combine very low odds as banks for your system bet | 885
Beispielhaft ein paar Strategien zu Systemwetten:
- Strategie von Sebastian (Unentschieden-Systemwetten)
- Strategie von Giancarlo (Europa League Hinspiele in Systemwette)
- Strategy by Theo (2 out of 3 system bets)
- Strategy by Ergin (system bets)
- Strategy by Irnis (3aus7 system)
- Tim's strategy (half-time-final betting system)
- Martin's strategy (7 or 8 games - combination and system bets)
- Strategie von Thomas (Unentschieden in Frankreich 2. Liga)
And here some more articles about system bets:
- The system bets - Yankee, Canadian, Trixie, Goliath Lucky 15/31/63
- System bet
- Success with system bets
System bets explanation
The calculations are relatively complicated and, above all, time-consuming, so we want you to have one here System computer available with which you can try out the best way to place your bet before placing your system bet.
Just give it a try - use which system to test how many games have to be correct in order to get out with a profit !
The calculation process in the betting calculator system is relatively self-explanatory:
- First select a system (and whether you want to combine banks)
- Enter your planned Total stake
- Enter the odds of the individual tips
- Uncheck the box if you want to test what happens if one or the other game is wrong. || | 913
- Klicken Sie auf Berechnen
You will then see the following information in the calculation results:
- Display of all multiple bet series (which make up your system bet) with individual odds, Total quota of the series and revenue.
- Comparison of net profit and total profit.
- You can also see this on the desktop : Bet per row (which results from your total bet and the number of rows in your system) & again the total bet.
You can of course vary your input (s) as often as you like (e.g. other game wrong etc.) and have it calculated again.
You can of course also use this system bet calculator during the weekend, when some games of your system bet have already run out, in order to 'cheer' on how much profit is still possible is how many games still have to be correct, etc.
We hope and believe that this calculator will be very practical and helpful for you - if you agree, please tell your friends about it!
Feedback to the betting calculator (in general or, for example, whether it makes sense to display the individual rows or whether the number of systems available is too high or too low) are of course also welcome.
[Simply send an email to : [email protected] write]
Of course, system bets can also be played in any betting app, for example in the Bwin app.
We have been testing for many years and here we show you test results from all betting providers!