What information you can find in this policy
- Essential cookies
- Preference and function cookies
- Analytical cookies
- Marketing cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Opting out of third-party services that we use
- Change browser settings || | 302
- So deaktivieren Sie Flash-Cookies
Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die von besuchten Websites auf Ihrem Gerät platziert werden. Es ermöglicht der Website, sich über einen bestimmten Zeitraum an Ihre Aktionen und Präferenzen (wie Login, Sprache, Schriftgröße und andere Anzeigepräferenzen) zu erinnern, sodass Sie diese nicht jedes Mal erneut eingeben müssen, wenn Sie auf die Website zurückkehren oder von einer Seite zur anderen blättern.
Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device that is connected to your device and other software are used for similar purposes. In this policy we refer to all of these technologies as "cookies".
Cookies can be classified based on their lifespan, the domain to which they belong and the location.
By lifespan: | || 330
- Sitzungscookies that are deleted when the user closes the browser - session cookies only last as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or browser session).
- Persistent cookies that remain on the user's computer / device for a predefined period of time (unless they are deleted by the user before the expiration date). Persistent cookies help us to recognize you, so that it is easier to return to our website or to interact with our service without having to log in or change your settings each time. After you have logged in, a permanent cookie will remain in your browser and will be read again when you return to our website.
Cookies by domain:
- First-party cookies || | 341 , die vom Webserver der besuchten Seite gesetzt werden und die gleiche Domain teilen oder
Cookies by location:
- Browser cookies are located in the user's browser. Browser cookies store less than flash cookies and only the browser in which the cookies are stored can access them.
- Flash cookies are known and differentiated as local shared objects differs from browser cookies in the amount, type and manner in which the data is stored. They are stored outside of the browser and can be accessed by multiple browsers on the same computer.
We use all types of cookies, which are explained above. A detailed description of our cookies, their functions and sources can be found below.
Essential cookies are necessary for our website to function effectively. They help make the website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. This type of cookie can be used to protect and speed up our website by automatically optimizing the delivery of our content.
This will give you the fastest page load times and the best performance. Essential cookies can also be used for security reasons to identify our trusted visitors. You can filter bots and distinguish them from legitimate users in order to prevent any form of spam activity on our website.
These cookies do not correspond to any user ID in our web application and the cookies do not store any personally identifiable ones Information. We recommend that you do not deactivate these cookies. If you set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, please note that some parts of the website may not work.
Präferenz-Cookies ermöglichen es einer Website, sich an Informationen zu erinnern, die die Art und Weise, wie sich die Website verhält, verändern, z. B. Ihre bevorzugte Sprache oder die Region, in der Sie sich befinden. Sie können auch benutzt werden, um Dienste zu ermöglichen, um die Sie gebeten haben, beispielsweise das Anschauen eines Videos, das Kommentieren auf einem Blog oder das Nutzen eines Live-Chats.
Analytics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use various analytics cookies to analyze information about how our website is used. Analytics cookies can process information about the number of visitors to the website, where the visitors to the website come from, the pages they have visited, scrolling activities, downloads, information about the user agent, the time spent on the website and the approximate geographical location of a device that you use to access our website.
We use this information to compile reports that help us to improve the website. Reports can be presented visually through heatmaps and anonymized screen recordings. All data that we process with this type of cookie is presented in aggregated form and / or pseudonymized.
We mainly use analytics cookies from Google Analytics, Clicky, Hotjar, Visual Website Optimizer. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass wir Analytics-Cookies von anderen Unternehmen verwenden können, deren Dienste wir auch für analytische Zwecke nutzen können.
Marketing cookies are used by us used to follow visitors across different websites. The aim is to serve ads that are relevant and appealing to the individual user.
For the purpose of Marketing cookies are used for the long-term functioning of our marketing services. This form of cookies is used to personalize the communication with you.
If you accept to receive advertising material, these marketing cookies help us to evaluate your personal preferences for certain content, which we continue to use. to provide you with advertising material that matches your preferences.
Please note that we use marketing cookies from other companies whose services we can use for marketing purposes.
Also third-party providers Cookies (see section above) can be placed by our partners to promote their products.
Promotional activities may include the provision of interstitial advertising.
We encourage you to | || 418 http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ for more information about the type of advertising we implement and the choices offered in connection with the use of your data .
Third parties can set cookies when you visit our website. Sometimes that's because we hired the third party to provide services for us. In other cases, this is because our websites contain advertising from third parties or content such as videos and news set or read their own cookies on your device and can collect information about your online activities via websites or online services.
Da Ihr Browser eine Verbindung zu den Web-Servern dieser Drittanbieter herstellt, um diese Inhalte abzurufen, können Dritte ihre eigenen Cookies auf Ihrem Gerät setzen oder lesen und können Informationen über Ihre Online-Aktivitäten über Websites oder Online-Dienste sammeln.
Finally, in some cases, third-party tracking cookies can also be used for the effective use of affiliate links and the implementation of affiliate agreements that we have.
You can deactivate some or all cookies at any time. You have several options for deactivating cookies.
You can be tracked by some of the third party providers that we mainly rely on through the reject the following instructions:
- Google Analytics opt-out
- Clicky opt-out
- HotJar opt-out
- VWO opt-out | || 446
- Eloqua opt-out
- AdForm opt-out
- OneSignal opt-out
- Verizon Media Ad Platforms link 1, link 2 and link 3
The most frequently used web browsers allow you to manage most of the cookies via the browser settings. If you restrict the website's ability to set cookies, you can worsen your general user experience as it is (among other things) no longer personalized for you.
If you still do not want to receive cookies from our website, you can change your browser settings on a device with which you access our services. Below you will find brief instructions on how to deactivate cookies in the most common Internet browsers. You will also find links to the section on cookie management for the most popular internet browsers. Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Internet Explorer: Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options. On the General tab, select browsing history and click Settings. Then click on Choose files and select the cookies you want to disable. Then close the window with the list of cookies and click OK twice to return to the Internet. Further instructions can be found here.
- Firefox browser: Click on the Firefox icon, then on the Tools button and then on options; In the window that appears, select Data protection and then click Remove specific cookies. Select the cookies you want to disable and remove them. Further instructions can be found here.
- Safari: Click the Settings button, then click Preferences. In the window that appears, select Privacy / Security and click Show cookies. Select the cookies you want to disable and click Delete or Delete All. Further instructions can be found here.
- Chrome: Click on the Google Chrome menu and then on Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Advanced Settings. In the Privacy section, click on Content Settings.
How to disable cookies:
- Select the websites that should be blocked from saving data;
- Click Cookies and hover your mouse over the webpage the cookie was created on and click X in the right corner, or click Remove All. More information can be found here.
- Safari (mobile) - For more information please visit the following Link.
Instructions for deactivating cookies in Internet browsers that are not listed above can be found in the documentation of your browser manufacturer.
Changing the browser settings will not remove flash cookies. If you would like to disable flash cookies, you can get the instructions here. If you deactivate flash cookies, you will not have access to all functions that make your experience more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
Status: January 2022